Skip to content
Ways you Can Become Hit:
- A BB strike on any part of your person or kit.
- If you are wearing a backpack, it is part of your kit. If it is laying on the ground and you are hiding behind it, it is not.
- Gun hits do not count.
- Ricochets do not count.
Simulated Edged Weapons
- Players are allowed to lightly tap another player with rubber edged weapons.
- When a player is touched/tapped with the rubber edged weapon they are considered “hit”.
- Players are not allowed to throw edged weapons.
- Only rubber or foam edged weapons designed for training are allowed.
- You must say the phrase “Safety Kill” for every person you wish to kill in this fashion.
- In order to take a safety kill you reply by saying “Hit.”
- You do not have to take a safety kill. If someone does not take a safety kill you may shoot them.
- Explosives are land mines, IEDs, demolition charges, suicide vests, shoulder fired rockets and launched grenades.
- Explosives have a 20 foot kill radius.
- Explosives kill a non-armored vehicle and all of it’s occupants.
- Explosives disable armored vehicles. All occupants must exit.
- Explosives kill everyone in a room.
- Suicide vests may only be activated by a live player.
- Grenades must cause BB strike to kill outside.
- Grenades kill everyone in a room.
- NEVER THROW A GRENADE IN A VEHICLE.
- Smoke grenades must be cold burning. If you have trouble breathing around smoke, leave the area.
When You are Hit
- Yell “HIT”, lay down and put your dead rag on. You may no longer speak to live players in person or on the radio unless calling for a medic.
- Stay where you are for 5 minutes. This length of time may be changed for different game types.
- Once 5 minutes passes, get up and move to your respawn point. Yell “DEAD MAN WALKING” to alert players that you are not in play.
- Once you reach your respawn point you are now alive.
- Medics will be determined by the game type.
- To revive someone, tie the entire length of their bandage around their body.