Skip to content
Rules That Apply to All Vehicles
- Only approved drivers may drive vehicles.
- Vehicles are limited to 10 MPH
- Players are not allowed to exit or enter moving vehicles.
- Players are to stay 20 feet away from moving vehicles.
- When attempting to take out a vehicle, aim for the windshield or front panel so that the driver can see the hit. If a vehicle does not call a hit, call an admin to your location.
Out of Play Vehicles
- Out of play vehicles will be clearly designated.
- Out of play vehicles will never be used to give any team an advantage
- Out of play vehicles may exceed speed limits but will only do so in the event of an emergency.
- Players are never allowed to use out of play vehicles as cover.
Soft Skinned Vehicles
- Soft skinned vehicles are vehicles that are not outfitted with armor. Examples are civilian vehicles and cargo trucks.
- A significant volume of fire to the engine block of a soft skinned vehicle disables it. All occupants must exit immediately.
- A grenade launcher or shoulder fired rocket hit completely destroys a soft skinned vehicle. All persons inside are instantly dead and cannot be searched or healed.
- NEVER THROW A GRENADE INTO A VEHICLE!
- An armored vehicle is just that; an armored vehicle. Armored cars, APCs and tanks are examples of armored vehicles.
- Grenade launchers disable armored vehicles and force all occupants to exit immediately.
- Rockets, missiles and recoiless rifles destroy an armored vehicle. All occupants are instantly dead and cannot be searched or healed.
- NEVER THROW A GRENADE IN A VEHICLE!
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- UAVs must be approved by TMP administrators prior to use.
- UAVs may only be used for gathering information. They may not be outfitted with weapons of any kind.
- Never shoot, alter, touch or even breathe on someone else’s UAV.